Saturday, August 20, 2011

New Middle-earth Network Radio Show Explores the Lands and Peoples of Middle-earth

If you, like millions of others from around the world, find yourself captivated by Tolkien's Middle-earth and the lands and peoples he created, then Middle-earth Network Radio's new show will catch your interest. Titled 'Beneath Your Feet', every "episode explores a region of Middle-earth and looks at it's geography, history, and peoples" says the shows host who goes by the name of Shipwreck. "I have been a Tolkien fan since the movies captivated me and the books spirited me away to parts unknown." he went on to explain when I asked him what had inspired him to host the show. "I've been a LOTRO player since 2008 and enjoy many other online games. I wanted to create a show that would be informative for general Lord of the Rings fans and LOTRO players as well to enhance their experience of Middle-earth."

The 'Beneath Your Feet' pilot airs tomorrow, August 21, at 2, 6, 10 AM EST and 2, 6, 10 PM EST so be sure to tune in and don't forget to check out the 'Beneath You Feet' official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment